Everyone seems to be looking for employees right now. We want to help you build your talent base.
Even if you are only looking to hire a single employee within the next 3 years, we believe you will find value in this program.
Join us at our Employer Resource Fair to connect with agencies who can help you find, train, and retain talent. When you need an employee, it will be good to know about all the resources available.
The event will be held at Terra Square and space is limited, so sign up your team today.
We will hear a keynote from Cindy Brown at Hello West Michigan and Jared Schuitema at West Michigan Works! to give us an overview of the talent crisis, and the ways that local agencies are addressing the issue. Then each of the resource providers will give you a snapshot of the services and programs they provide. The second half of the event will be open time for you to connect one-on-one with the resource providers.
A special thank you to event sponsors:
HUTT and Royal Technologies
The agencies committed to attending include:
• ACRE Ag Tech
• Careerline Tech Center/futurePREP
• Davenport University
• Grand Rapids Community College
• Grand Rapids Opportunities for Women
• Hello West Michigan
• Lakeshore Advantage
• Michigan Department of Corrections
• Michigan Economic Development Center
• Michigan Rehabilitation Services
• Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center
• Muskegon Area First PTAC
• Ottawa County Intermediate School District - MTEC
• Small Business Development Center
• The Employers Association
• VanAndel Global Trade Center
• West Michigan Works!
This event is organized by the Hudsonville Area Chamber of Commerce in partnership with West Michigan Works!, Lakeshore Advantage, and Hello West Michigan.